Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Magic of Life

Ever wonder where your going? What life has in store for you?  I mean...we just don't have a clue what is around the corner, yet people live in a world where they try to control their future, security, money in the bank, deals lined up, etc.  But what we don't stop and realize that we don't have any idea of what is in store for us, we just have to trust that we know that whatever is coming, we are ready for it, one way or another.

I remember when I was about 20 years old and I couldn't wait to move to Dallas, experience life, what secrets it had to offer.  Being from a small town I was ready for an adventure.  So I packed up my car and moved to big D with - no job, just a few connections. Everyone thought I was crazy, and maybe I was, but I knew that whatever was out there I was ready.

Now at 48 and going on 49 in a couple of weeks...I'm still here.  And I never imagined that my life would have been as adventurous as it was been over the years.

I've loved, been hurt, learned so much in my various careers and gave birth to a beautiful son that is the light of my life.  And I never imagined that when I drove down that highway that my life would have been so full of wonders and turns.  

That's the beauty of it..Life.  You never know what you will get.  

As I reflect on the past few years I realized today that I'm ready for a new adventure, a new chapter and my life is going to giving me new opportunities, connections, friends and experiences.

Have you every stopped to reflect on the magic of your life?  I mean really look at the twists and turns that lead you to different experiences in you life, from romance to adventure,  job opportunities to heart ache and pain.  And where those experiences took you either to new heights or new spiritual awakenings. 

I have a strong intuition pulling at me that life is getting ready to deal me some new magic...and I'm so excited to see what is around the corner.

Are you ready or are you stuck?  Take a minute to reflect, be grateful and be open to change.  It's the process of life.

Stormy

No comments: