Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Organic Matcha - Ancient Secret to Longivity...

Since my discovery into the world of Eden our garden of life force energy I've been smitten with the power of nature and write about it in many forms either through my food site

wickedlydeliciousfoods.blogspot.com 

or my novel Indian Summer 

I've been inspired to send this message into the world and share my knowledge.  

This road took me to Integrative Nutrition where I studied this concept and it opened up the door to new possibilities in health that I craved to learn more and more about, a fascinating journey into our magical world.  Truly changing my life.

Last week I was approached by Kiss Me Organics (kissmeorganics.com) to test their product and review.  Loving Matcha Powder I gladly accepted.  

But what is this Matcha and how does it transform your health? 

How does the following sound to you?

Mega Mental Energy Boost...Check

Increased Metabolism Boost...Check

Beautiful Skin...Check

Anti-Aging...Check

137X Antioxidants of Brewed Green Tea...Check Check!

What's so incredible about this Matcha Powder is you can add it to anything you want - lattes, smoothies, baked goods, etc.  Plus they provide you with a nice little recipe ebook to give you inspiration to make your love with this Matcha.

Since I'm on the run a lot in the morning, I like to make it quick and do a Morning Matcha Shot.  I combine either 4 oz of coconut or almond milk with  1 tsp Matcha Powder and squeeze of honey - blend with my emulsifying stick and there you go!  Super shot for the morning - great mental focus and energy to start the day.

Excellent product - Fresh and Organic.  Who doesn't love that?

This product is sold exclusive on Amazon.  CHECK it out...What a fabulous way to start your day!

Love the Spirit that flows in this plant...
Chrisie

No comments: