Wednesday, July 4, 2012

There is Light...

For the past 12 years I've been working my way out of a dark hole.  From several challenges of a failed marriage, my father's illness and passing, my heart issues and struggles of a single mother.  However I've been in a much better place by being positive, working hard and learning new ways to help my body and mind move towards the light of higher good and using the tools of the universe to help me in a variety of ways.  This blog is my quest to change my life, through healing in energy and food, connections, and sharing with others to help change their life as well.

8 weeks ago I did some research on the effects of consuming wheat and when I decided to eliminate it completely from my diet, my world made a dramatic change.  My inflammation was gone, bye bye...no more. I can't tell you how freeing that was for me.  I was living with so much pain and I couldn't figure out why.  When I gave up wheat I was immediately consumed by more energy and was able to do things that I couldn't do before due to the pain of inflammation.  In combination with all of the other things that I was doing to make improvements towards a more healthy lifestyle now things were starting work right.  It seems the wheat was holding me back.  

Everything is falling into place now.  Doing DDP Yoga has been another incredible addition to my life.  It's helping me become stronger and flexible.  I'm enjoying it so much and love the incredible workout it gives me with absolutely no impact.  

If your looking for ways to find more energy, feel better and want to make a change.  Look into changing wheat consumption from your diet and incorporate some great exercise such as DDP Yoga.  I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.  

Stormy

No comments: