Thursday, June 7, 2012

This week I can dance...

It's been an exhilarating last couple of weeks!  Business has been busy and I've have been feeling really good.  It's been almost a month since I cut wheat from my diet and then this past 2 weeks I've really transitioned into consuming whole foods, nothing processed.  I can't tell you how much of a difference I feel inside.  My energy level is through the roof and I have a little skip in my step. 

The inflammation in my body is lessening and I can tell a major difference in the way I feel.  My psoriasis is getting better and I have lost...10 lbs!

I've been DDP Yoga and I'm loving it.  My body feels so much better.  I need to keep doing it to see it transform my body but I know it's working.

Making a commitment to change the way I cook and eat is baby steps.  Here are some of the things that I believe are making a difference.


Stop eating fast food
Omit Wheat
Change your ingredients to nutrient rich products
Cook Daily
Omit Sodas
Omit Alcohol (...I know)
Move

If your interested in recipes that I've been making during this transition, check out my new blog where I post Wickedly Delicious recipes and tips. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Stormy

No comments: