Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Energy Vampires - One Bad Apple!


Toxicity - Poison – Negative Energy

Whatever you call it – get rid of it!

When you expose yourself to the negativity of a situation or person then you can be affected. 

Nothing is more of downer than someone who is negative, constantly, pushing their negativity onto you and spreading it around like cancer.  Their energy field can follow you and cling to you!  

Energy Vampires are what I call them; sucking the life force from you or others.  What they focus on gives power to the negativity and before you know it, it’s spinning out of control.   

Toxic people are those who think they are doing something right, by complaining and blowing up situations whether it is a small issue or a large issue.  They feel they are constantly taken advantage of by others.  

What’s even more amazing to me is that misery loves company and they believe that their negative comments are helping solve the issue, therefore spreading their cancer. 

Well…I don’t do well with whiners, negative people and I don’t tolerate their behavior.  I just don’t have time for it.  It brings no value to my life.  So therefore, removing it immediately is the best way to move forward.

Maybe it’s because I allowed someone at one time to suck the energy out of me and I vowed that I would never let that happen again.  

Here are some tips to remove negative energy:

Smudging is a ritual that can be used to remove negativity.  Smoke attaches itself to the negative energy and removes it to another space.   Also called cleansing which is a shift of energy from negativity to positivity.  Nothing is better than a peaceful state of mind.  White Sage Smudge Sticks are used for smudging. (Click Here for more info on Smudging)

Meditation may be used to clear the mind of negative thoughts or feelings.  Go to a quiet room, relax and clear your mind by focusing on positive thoughts.  Imagine the negative person leaving or think of something that makes you happy or feel good.  I personally think of being on a lounge chair, semi in the water by the ocean, allowing the waves to come up and hit my feet but not getting me wet.  I put on music that sounds like the ocean to help transform my mind.

Music can change your mood just by playing one song!  I love flamenco guitar and when I listen to it is eases my mind, no words are spoken so it keeps my mind clear of distractions, allowing me to focus on what I want to think about as opposed to what I’m forced to think about.

Burning Incense can remove negative thoughts or energy.  I like white sage incense it works beautifully.  It clears the space and levels it for positive flow.

Try these tips and then be observant…

See the POWER Nature Holds

Stormy

No comments: