Friday, August 17, 2012

Sister Love Weekend!


Eeeck!  I'm so excited - My little sister is coming today.  

That photo is a cherished memory we have at Panama City Florida in 1990.  She got engaged that weekend to her crazy funny husband Chuck.  It was a great family long weekend at the beach.  

We are huge beach lovers and both strive to live there someday soon.

This weekend is our Sister Love - long weekend together that we have been trying to plan for the past 2 years.  
No distractions, just fun.

This girl is crazy so no telling what we will get into but I just wanted to shout out how excited I am to spend the weekend with her.

We are also BIG fans of Jamaraquoi so I'm sure there will lots of dancing and cocktails this weekend!

So if you don't hear from me till next week - I'm not dead - just having some fun!

Here's a little Jamiroquai tune we love 
and hope you enjoy too!  

(How hot is this guy when he sings...he is so damn cute dancing around.  Love him!)



Little L...love the words to this song.  
(My feeling exactly about someone...Since I don't hate, just love with a little l)

Grab and cocktail and dance!


Stormy...

1 comment:

wicky said...

I love you with a BIG L sister :) love you...